How to Link Voter ID with Aadhar Card: In this article, we have provided you step by step instructions that you may need to link your voter ID with Aadhar Card. Aadhar linking has been made mandatory by the government in 2017. Every citizen of India should link their Aadhar to voter ID. In case you are worrying how to link. Don’t worry we are here to let you know how.
The government of India has made it mandatory for the citizens to link their voter ID with Aadhar. The Government has started this initiative called “EPIC Aadhar seeding”. The government started this to eradicate fake voters with fake voter IDs. So, we thought it would be helpful to the citizens if we give you a 5-min tutorial on how to link your voter ID with Aadhar.
There are a total of three methods to link your Aadhar to Voter ID. They are:
- Online method.
- Calling to Customer care service and providing the required details to the representative.
- Sending an SMS to the provided phone number from your registered mobile number.
How to Link Voter ID with Aadhar Card:
- Click on the official website of Aadhar card at http://electoralsearch.in/
- Click on “continue” option which appears on your screen.
- Fill the required information such as Your name, Father/Husband’s name, Gender, Age.
- Then select details such as State, Details and Constituency respectively.
- Now click on submit button which is at the bottom.
- If all the details that you have entered are correct and appropriate, then you will be seeing your name at the bottom of the page along with your EPIC number.
- On this page, you can find an option labelled “Feed Aadhar number” on the left-hand bottom corner of your page.
- Fill your name as per your Aadhar card, the EPIC number will automatically fill up, Aadhar number, Registered mobile number, Email ID if any.
- Then click on submit button. If all the details provided by you are correct, then you will get a message stating “your request for Aadhar Number with Electoral Database has been successfully registered”.
How To Link Aadhar Card With Voter ID Through Phone Call:
You can also do the above process by calling a toll free number. This is a very easy process which can be done within minutes. You need to just call a Toll-free number “1950” from your registered mobile number and then tell the details of your 12 digit Aadhar card number and also your Voter ID card details. You can call this number anytime between 10 am to 5 pm any day and tell the details to the executive representative who receives your call. The representative will be taking up your Aadhar linking process.
How To Link Aadhar Card With Voter ID Through SMS Service:
You can also do the above process through SMS. So many options right?. Here how to do it. Just send an SMS from your registered mobile number in the following pattern:
ECLINK <EPIC number> <Aadhar Number> to 166 or 51969.
So yeah, there is it. Hope this article How to Link Voter ID with Aadhar Card Online helped you in the best possible way. Do keep visiting our site for more updates and tutorials like this.